Call Now: 1300 857 918
“We don’t rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training “
SG00009720 Statement of Attainment in Forest Operations
(Operate and Recover Four Wheeled Drive Vehicle on Unsealed Roads)
Select a Practical Training and Assessment Date and Apply Below
Aside from meeting the eligibility criteria for Smart and Skilled and Skilling for Recovery, all learners enrolling into this part qualification must hold a current Open or Provisional Driver’s License. A copy of this license is to be provided as part of your application.
Units of Competency
This part qualification contains two units of competency:
- FWPCOT3325 Operate four wheel drive vehicle on unsealed roads
- FWPCOT3326 Recover four wheel drive vehicle
This course consists of a 2 day face to face practical and an online knowledge-based assessment. Learners may have up to 4 months in this course. If a learner enrols towards the latter end of the commencement period, their course duration will be less. Their duration will also differ depending upon the practical session that they enrol themselves into.
Learners will need access to a 4WD vehicle to complete this course. Please indicate in your application if you require one to be supplied.
Learners must meet the “Youth” requirement under Skilling for Recovery for this part qualification.
Corner of Yalwal Road, Bamarang BARRINGELLA NSW 2540..
Practical Training Dates
The above course enrolment offerings relate to the set practical dates available in the course.
Each practical is limited to 10 learners, and it is the responsibility of the learner to select the practical that best suits their availability.
If the course enrolment offering does not list a date, this indicates that the course has been filled.
Commencement period: 30/09/2022 – 08/11/2022
Completion date: 29/12/2022
Practical date: choose from the dates available above
Please click here to download.
NSW Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled helps people obtain the skills that they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Emergency Australia is approved under Smart and Skilled to deliver part qualifications. These part qualifications will be added to our website upon approval and where places are available for enrolment.
Please click here to note the eligibility criteria for Smart and Skilled, Skilling for Recovery, and information pertaining to the unique student identifier.
Before you proceed with your enrolment, you should take note of, and read through the following Student Information:
- Fee information – please ensure that you have read the Fees and Refunds Policy and Procedure and the Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy.
- Consumer Protection information – please ensure that you have read the Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure and the Fees and Refunds Policy and Procedure.
- Third party information – Emergency Australia does not engage third parties for any part of its training and assessment delivery, recruitment of prospective learners (including Brokers), or administrative functions.
- Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer information – refer to the Application and Enrolment Policy and Procedure and the Assessment Policy and Procedure.
- Deferring or discontinuing training information – refer to the Variation, Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy and Procedure.
- How to access support during your enrolment – refer to the Learner Support and Progression Policy and Procedure.
- Contact details for Emergency Australia support services – refer to the Learner Handbook, Access and Equity Policy and Procedure, and the Learner Support and Progression Policy and Procedure.
These policies and procedures are viewable here.
Training under JobTrainer is fee-free and fully funded by the NSW and Commonwealth governments
Notification of Enrolment Process
Once you have selected the course you wish to enrol in, have read through the Student Information, and supply evidence to meet the Smart and Skilled eligibility, you can commence the enrolment process.
To proceed to enrolment under Smart and Skilled, the following Notification of Enrolment Process must be followed:
- Consent. You must provide Emergency Australia with consent to use your personal information.
- Third party arrangements. Emergency Australia does not use any third parties. Should this change, you will be informed of the nature of the relationship and the details of the third party.
- Provider Calculator. Emergency Australia will use the Smart and Skilled Provider Calculator to confirm your eligibility, input the details of any Credit Transfer or Recognition of Prior Learning to generate the Fee Chargeable and Subsidy along with any Loadings (if applicable).
- Notification of Enrolment Report – Provider Copy. Emergency Australia will generate and retain this report. It will be referred to should the Fee Chargeable and Subsidy is adjusted after your Commitment ID has been issued.
- Prospective Learner Declaration. You will be sent a declaration which you must sign and return, declaring that:
1. In relation to the Notification of Enrolment Process, that you have provided true, accurate, complete and not misleading information to Emergency Australia.
2. A Notification of Enrolment Process has not been concurrently completed for the same qualification and/or the same unit(s) of competency for the same or other qualification(s)
3. You have been informed of all applicable third party arrangements.
4. You have received the details of the Fees Chargeable and the Student Information.
HLT21020 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response: Smart and Skilled
HLT21020 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
CHCDIV001 Work with Diverse People
HLTWHS006 Manage Personal Stressors in the Work Environment
HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems.
BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
HLTAID011 Provide first aid
HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
You can register your interest by completing the below form.